Urgently needed – Site Manager – Retail Security – £28,500 a year – Full-time, Permanent – Leeds LS2
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s prestigious site in Leeds. You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team. Experience in busy retail security desired.
For full job information and to apply online through Indeed today ….. HERE
£28,500 a year
Driving Licence (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Main Purpose of the Job
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s prestigious site in Leeds. You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team. Experience in busy retail security desired
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistent and professional standard of customer service in a professional setting
- Use of client software/client interaction
- Overseeing and managing a busy security retail outlet and concierge
- H&S compliance
- Liaison with clients, tenants, customers & local authorities
- Complete administrative tasks such as AI’s, RA’s, RAMS, SOPs rotas, payroll, stock take and orders, to maintain maximum automate and efficiency to reduce outstanding monies.
- To record variance hours and complete finance administrative tasks such as PO and Invoices
- Responsible for the management of ‘labour’ both practically and administratively.
- Direct line manager to onsite employees, ensuring an accurate, effective and consistent approach to people management in areas such as sickness and attendance, recruitment, performance and conduct, ensuring company policies, procedures and processes are adhered to at all times.
· Implement and continuously conduct successful onsite inductions and training ensuring associated training records are maintained, ensuring service levels and cleaning/security standards are met at all times.
Qualification and Experience
· A valid front-line SIA Licence is essential for the role examples are Door Supervisor, Security Guarding or Close Protection
· A valid SIA CCTV Licence is essential for this role.
· A valid First Aid qualification is desirable, but not essential.
· Previous experience in a busy Control Room dealing with CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm & Access Control is beneficial for the role.
· IOSH trained desirable
· Full UK drivers’ licence with access to your own vehicle would be desirable but not essential.
About AM Services:
The main purpose of AMSG is to provide people services to our clients whatever that may be; Security, Cleaning, Industrial cleaning and other roles such as Logistics and Receptionists across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise.
We provide people, that is what we do and we ensure that the people service we provide from all levels of the company are delivering an excellent service, underpinned by our strong culture derived from the core of the company’s Vision and Vales.
delivering trusted people and solutions
The Values that are behind our Vision.
- Everyone Believes
- Everyone Evolves
- Everyone Achieves
- Everyone Makes a difference
- Everyone Matters
As well as delivering the excellent people services and solutions, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, our people, the community, and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The company is proud of our Vision.
· A full uniform will be provided
· Renewal of licences paid for by AM Services Group
· Workplace Pension is available
· Access to training and development and career progression
· Access to company MHFA mental health first aiders
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, colour, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker, or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
Please note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted
This advert may close early if appropriate number of applications have been received
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,500.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leeds, LS2 8NG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (preferred)
- CCTV (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: AM-MERR0825