Senior Business Development Manager
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our ambitious and greatly successful business development team.
You will need to be determined, enthusiastic, target driven and dynamic, with a proven track record of profitable revenue generation within the FM Sector, specifically industrial and specialist cleaning.
Ideally located within 100 miles of Stoke on Trent, you must enjoy a fast paced, continuous improvement environment and be keen to play a key part in the company’s current exciting growth strategy.
Your main objectives would be to
- Achieve over £1M of annual profitable new industrial cleaning business, with a 70:30 split of contractual and project work
- Generate your own new leads and appointments in order to meet face to face with potential clients
- Build a strong business pipeline with a defined business strategy and sales process.
- Compose and deliver bespoke proposals, tenders and presentations.
- Maintain and update the sales CRM
- Complete activity reports and forecasts
Key Skills / Experience:
- At least 5 year’s proven experience in a similar role, with industrial and specialist cleaning as a lead service line
- Experience of selling into the manufacturing sector; including food, pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace
- Evidence of developing strong relationships and winning business within a SME
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivation and the desire to overachieve
- A commitment to work as a team and liaise closely with Operations
This is an exciting opportunity for a results driven person. In return, we are offering a competitive package and company benefits.
If this matches your ambitions and you want to enhance our successful team, we want to hear from you.
Please email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance