Security Officer – Kingston Upon Hull – 36 Hours
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s retail site in Hull. You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team. Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Working 36 hours over various shift patterns per week, between 05:45 - 20:30.
• A valid front-line SIA Licence is essential for the role, Door Supervisor, Security Guarding or Close Protection.
• A valid SIA CCTV licence would be desirable.
• A full UK Driving licence and access to own vehicle would be desirable.
• Deliver a consistent and professional standard of customer service in a professional setting.
• Use of client software.
• Use of client security systems.
• Carry out routine patrols.
• Locking and unlocking premises.
• Assist in deterring crime within the centre.
• Completion of detailed incident reports.
• Liaison with local authorities.
• Operating client switchboard.
• Over time is available.
Uniform is provided to all staff members. AM Services will pay for all SIA licences on your behalf. Training in Fire, First Aid, CCTV licence and NVQ courses available for staff members
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and deliver our promises to our client, then please apply now by sending your CV to Deborah.Mudd@amservicesgroup.co.uk
AM Services Group provides facilities management and security services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.