Security Officer – Full-time, Permanent – Carlisle CA3
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s prestigious site in Carlisle. You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team. Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
For full job information and to apply online through Indeed today ….. Here
Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Contracted hours per week: 41 hours + overtime available
- Deliver a consistent and professional standard of customer service in a professional setting
- Use of client software
- Use of client security systems
- Carry out routine patrols
- Locking and unlocking premises
- Completion of detailed incident reports
- Liaison with local authorities
- Operating client switchboard
- Over time is available
· A valid front-line SIA Licence is essential for the role examples are Door Supervisor, Security Guarding or Close Protection
· A valid SIA CCTV Licence would also be desirable.
· Full UK drivers’ licence with access to your own vehicle would be desirable but not essential.
The main purpose of AMSG is to provide people services to our clients whatever that may be; Security, Cleaning, Industrial cleaning and other roles such as Logistics and Receptionists across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise.
We provide people, that is what we do and we ensure that the people service we provide from all levels of the company are delivering an excellent service, underpinned by our strong culture derived from the core of the company’s Vision and Vales.
delivering trusted people and solutions
The Values that are behind our Vision.
- Everyone Believes
- Everyone Evolves
- Everyone Achieves
- Everyone Makes a difference
- Everyone Matters
As well as delivering the excellent people services and solutions, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, our people, the community, and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The company is proud of our Vision.
· A full uniform will be provided
· Renewal of licences paid for by AM Services Group
· Workplace Pension is available
· Access to training and development and career progression
· Access to company MHFA mental health first aiders
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, colour, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
Reference ID: Lanes0221
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.06 per hour
- Day shift
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA Licence Security Guarding (preferred)
- SIA Licence CCTV (preferred)
- SIA Licence Door Supervision (required)