Security Officer – Full-time, Permanent £10.15 an hour – Carlisle CA3
We are looking for someone to provide professional security services to our client in a retail environment in Carlisle. Maintaining the security and safety of their premises and people by ways of monitoring, patrolling and surveying the building and their assets.
For full job information and to apply online through Indeed today ….. Here
Main Purpose of the Job
This is a 31 hour per week contract with overtime available, you must be flexible as working days will vary and include weekends, rotas will be given in advance.
You must hold a valid SIA Front Line Licence to apply and be successful for this role.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Complete daily security tasks, including but not limited to;
- Use of client software
- Use of client security systems
- Carry out routine patrols
- Using the scrubber drier machine to clean the shopping centre floors
- Locking and unlocking premises
- Completion of detailed incident reports
- Liaison with local authorities
- Operating client switchboard
- Administrative tasks such as the completing of daily occurrence book.
- Carry out any reasonable task requested by the client or Manager, if you are trained to do so.
- You will take an ‘everyone matters approach’ to Health and Safety one site, using your knowledge, skills and resources to ensure risks are controlled in compliance with company Health and Safety processes and procedures and best practices.
- Be the face of the company applying the company Visions and Values to your work at all times, behaving in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain equipment, materials and uniform.
- Complete general overall training by ways of Toolbox Talks.
- You will take and ‘everyone matters’ approach to the companies accreditations including ISO 45001, 14001,9001 and be aware of our requirements in accordance with these standards.
Qualification and Experience
SIA Front Line Licence- Required
SIA CCTV Licence- Desirable
First Aid at Work Qualification- Desirable
Access to own vehicle- Desirable
About AM Services:
The main purpose of AMSG is to provide people services to our clients whatever that may be; Security, Cleaning, Industrial cleaning and other roles such as Logistics and Receptionists across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise.
We provide people, that is what we do and we ensure that the people service we provide from all levels of the company are delivering an excellent service, underpinned by our strong culture derived from the core of the company’s Vision and Vales.
delivering trusted people and solutions
The Values that are behind our Vision.
- Everyone Believes
- Everyone Evolves
- Everyone Achieves
- Everyone Makes a difference
- Everyone Matters
As well as delivering the excellent people services and solutions, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, our people, the community, and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The company is proud of our Vision.
· A full uniform will be provided
· Renewal of licences paid for by AM Services Group
· Workplace Pension is available
· Access to training and development and career progression
· Access to company MHFA mental health first aiders
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, colour, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker, or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
Please note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted
This advert may close early if appropriate number of applications have been received
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.15 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carlisle, CA3 8NX: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Reference ID: AM-LANESO0122