Security & Housekeeping – Soft Services Officer – Wallsend,NE28 8Jn
We are looking for a efficient and self-motivated individual to work as a Cleaning Operative for one of our prestigious clients in Wallsend, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team; this will be in a shopping centre based environment at one of our clients premises. Experience is preferred but not essential although experience of security and cleaning in a shopping centre/retail environment is desirable.
With an immediate start working 37 to 42 hours per week (Rotation) Weekend Included.
The job will require you to:
• Deliver a consistent and professional standard of customer service to tenants and retailers
• Carry out routine patrols of mall areas
• Assist in emptying bins and litter picking
• Assist in housekeeping and cleaning duties to support the soft services delivered to our client
• Use of cleaning and security equipment
• Locking and unlocking the centre
• Assist in deterring crime within the centre
• Completion of detailed incident reports
• Liaison with local authorities
• Operating the centre switchboard
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and deliver our promises to our client then please apply now by sending your CV email@example.com If we haven’t told you enough and you’d like to know more before you apply then give Jeff a call on 0191 2628230..
AM Services Group provides facilities management services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.