Security Guard – Wakefield WF1
AM Services Group have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join one of our prestigious sites based in Wakefield as a Security Guard. where you will work as part of an established team.
For full job information and to apply online through Indeed today ….. HERE
The successful candidate will be contracted to 40 hours per week and will be required to work 5 days over 7, including weekends.
- A valid front-line SIA Licence is essential for the role examples are Door Supervisor, Security Guarding or Close Protection
- Must be able to commute to Wakefield City Centre for shift times
- A valid SIA CCTV Licence is also required
- Deliver a consistent and professional standard of customer service in a professional setting.
- To understand the client’s business culture and objectives, to absorb all changes to this and ensure the service is continually delivered to meet the client’s needs.
- Use of client software.
- Use of client security systems.
- Carry out routine patrols.
- Locking and unlocking premises.
- Completion of detailed incident reports.
- Liaison with client.
- Liaison with local authorities.
- Over time is available.
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and deliver our promises to our client, then please apply now.
AM Services Group provides facilities management and security services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
Reference ID: AM-RDN0221
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.29 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA CCTV Licence (preferred)
- SIA Front Line Licence (required)