Part-time cover cleaner at Deeside CH5
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s prestigious site in Deeside
For full job information and to apply online through Indeed today ….. HERE
Or email Dale.email@example.com with your details, quoting: Reference ID: AM-TOY0121
You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team. Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
The job requires the successful candidate to:
· Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all times this includes: mopping and vacuuming floors; use of a scrubber dryer; cleaning of washrooms ; and other duties appropriate to the role
· Follow all health and safety procedures
· Provide exceptional customer service to the client
· Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
· Work closely with the account manager to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
Qualification and Experience
· Working with different cleaning chemicals
· Past experience working at a manufacturing environment is desirable
The main purpose of AMSG is to provide people services to our clients whatever that may be; Security, Cleaning, Industrial cleaning and other roles such as Logistics and Receptionists across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise.
We provide people, that is what we do and we ensure that the people service we provide from all levels of the company are delivering an excellent service, underpinned by our strong culture derived from the core of the company’s Vision and Vales.
delivering trusted people and solutions
The Values that are behind our Vision.
- Everyone Believes
- Everyone Evolves
- Everyone Achieves
- Everyone Makes a difference
- Everyone Matters
As well as delivering the excellent people services and solutions, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, our people, the community, and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The company is proud of our Vision.
· A full uniform will be provided
· Renewal of licences paid for by AM Services Group
· Workplace Pension is available
· Access to training and development and career progression
· Access to company MHFA mental health first aiders
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, colour, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker, or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
This advert may close early if appropriate number of applications have been received
Reference ID: AM-TOY0121
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.91 per hour
PPE, social distancing
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- driving license (preferred)