Lancaster University Cleaners Needed!
If you want some extra work or you know somebody who would like to earn some really good extra money, please contact Paulina on 01524 865 949 between 08:00 and 16:00 or email her on email@example.com
Job Title: CLEANING OPERATIVES
Location (Town / Postcode): Lancaster – LA2 0LT
Temp / Permanent: Temporary (June – Sept)
Start Date: Mid-June
Shifts / Hours: Between Monday – Saturday (occasionally Sundays) mostly between 08:30-18:00. Flexible times can be arranged around the employee’s availability.
Rate of Pay: Paid per area cleaned (£8 per area, average 2.5 areas cleaned per hour) = up to £20 per hour.
How to apply: Please send your CV to Paulina.Debicka@amservicesgroup.co.uk or call 01524 865 949 between 08:00-16:00
Contact: Paulina Debicka
Main purpose of the job: We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person to join our cleaning team at our prestigious client in Lancaster. Experience is desirable but not essential as we are looking for someone with the right attitude first and foremost. Full training and equipment will be provided.
Roles / Responsibilities:
The job requires the successful candidate to:
• Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all times this includes: scrubbing/wiping down of students’ residences – mainly shower rooms and kitchens and other duties appropriate to the role;
• This role will be time sensitive and therefore the candidate must be able to work under pressure;
• Be reliable;
• Be flexible on working hours;
• Follow all health and safety procedures;
• Provide exceptional customer service to the client;
• Work closely with the account manager to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards.
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client, then please apply now.
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times.
If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.