Key Account Manager – Manchester
We are looking for someone who is an experienced site manager in facilities management services, with the right skills and experience, or equally we could be looking for someone who is new to the industry, with the right attitude and aptitude, who is looking for a new challenge in a rewarding career and industry
The successful candidate will be managing 3 sites across Manchester and Liverpool.
We’re looking for someone to provide customer service excellence to one of our prestigious clients in food manufacturing (Global brand) offering day to day, and one-off, specialist industrial cleaning.
With an immediate start working 40 hours per week and a salary of up to £35,000 per annum based on experience.
The successful candidate will be experienced in managing complex operations and teams and reporting on multiple KPIs to senior level stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the industrial cleaning service provision, and team’s performance, attendance and behaviour. The ideal candidate will display the ability to achieve great results, while meeting targets and deadlines, and will already have management experience. To apply: CLICK HERE
· have a strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices, and to be able to apply these to the relevant environment
· have a good practical working knowledge to support the recruitment and supervision of staff and induct, train and manage site operatives
· ensure a professional service is delivered to the client and that agreed service levels are met holding regular review meetings with a number of client stakeholders across 3 sites
· monitor, manage and improve service levels through structured reporting dashboards
· be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and safety of the site, ensuring that Health & Safety, quality and general compliance procedure is adhered to
· order monthly stock,
· deal with Health and Safety issues on site
· coach and support operatives to meet client standards and company objectives
· monitor and manage the control of labour – full training would be given
· comply with company policies and procedures in Health & Safety, resource management and employment.
Our ethos is simple, ‘One Team One Goal’. It is important for us that you contribute to the overall ethos, aims and reputation of the business and site/s.
We would support you in a career path of continuous training and development to enhance your skills as a manager, and we would expect that you would cascade this to your team members, providing them with an appropriate, relevant training and development plan.
The successful applicant should ideally have, or be willing to work towards qualifications in the following:
Fully conversant with all Microsoft packages
COSHH and or IOSH
IPAF, Confined Space, FLT and PASMA Licences
ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client then please apply now, if you require more information please call Paul Nelson on 07730765382.
AM Services Group is an equal opportunities employer.
AM Services Group provides facilities management and security services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
- facilities management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)