Contract Manager – Lancaster
We are looking for someone who is an experienced Cleaning/Security Manager, with the right skills and experience, or equally we could be looking for someone who is new to the industry, with the right attitude and aptitude, who is looking for a new challenge in a rewarding career and industry.
We’re looking for someone to provide service excellence a portfolio of our clients within the North West consists of mainly cleaning and some security.
The successful candidate will be experienced in managing operations and teams.
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the service provision, and for overseeing the team’s performance, attendance and behaviour. The ideal candidate will display the ability to achieve great results, while meeting targets and deadlines, and will already have some form of supervisory/management experience. They will:
- have a strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices, and to be able to apply these to the relevant environment
- have a good practical working knowledge to support the recruitment and supervision of staff and induct, train and manage site operatives
- ensure a professional service is delivered to the client and that agreed service levels are met
- be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and safety of the site, ensuring that Health & Safety, quality and general compliance procedure is adhered to
- order monthly stock,
- deal with Health and Safety issues on site
- coach and support operatives to meet client standards and company objectives
- monitor and manage the control of labour – full training would be given
- comply with company policies and procedures in Health & Safety, resource management and employment
Our ethos is simple, ‘One Team One Goal’. It is important for us that you contribute to the overall ethos, aims and reputation of the business and site/s.
We would support you in a career path of continuous training and development to enhance your skills as a manager, and we would expect that you would cascade this to your cleaning and security team members, providing them with an appropriate, relevant training and development plan.
The successful applicant should ideally have, or be willing to work towards qualifications in the following:
Have a proven track record of managing cleaning services
Fully conversant with all Microsoft packages
COSHH and or IOSH
SIA Qualified (or prepared to work towards)
ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management
AM Services Group provides facilities management services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.
Please send your CV to Lee.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require further information then please call Lee Sinclair on 07816 609215