Industrial Cleaner – Manchester
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person to rise to the challenge in the Specialist Services Division.
The right attitude is vital in ensuring the continued success and drive of the current team while on jobs as well as helping the continued growth of the business.
Working a minimum of 40 hours per week over various days, Monday through to Sunday. Enhanced rates for weekend work.
With an immediate start, dates for interviews to be confirmed.
The job requires the successful candidate to:
- Provide a specialist industrial cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all times through setting an individual example and motivating and driving the team they work with.
- Follow all health and safety procedures personally and ensure others do the same
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client
- Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform and supervise the use of such items by other members of the team.
- Work closely with technicians, colleagues, Supervisors and management to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards at all times
- Must have a full driving licence
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services uniform and deliver our promises to our client then please apply now: CLICK LINK
AM Services Group is an equal opportunities employer.
AM Services Group is friendly, professional and fast-growing company. We offer a complete facilities management solution to our clients across the North of England. Our clients range from large blue chip, multi-national companies to small local enterprises and from accountants to chemical manufacturers.
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
- driving licence (Preferred)