Guest Services Officer – Part-time, £9.50 an hour – Rochdale OL16
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s prestigious site in Rochdale Town Centre You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team.
For full job information and to apply online through Indeed today ….. HERE
Main Purpose of the Job
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s prestigious site in Rochdale Town Centre You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team. Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistent and professional standard of customer service in a professional setting
- Use of client software
- Use of client security systems
- Carry out routine patrols
- Control room duties, monitoring CCTV and alarm panels.
- Locking and unlocking premises
- Completion of detailed incident reports
- Liaison with local authorities
- Operating client switchboard
- Administrative tasks such as the completion of the daily occurrence book
- Carry out any reasonable tasks requested by the client or manager, if trained to do so.
- You will take an ‘Everyone matters approach’ to Health and Safety on site using your knowledge, skills and resources to ensure risks are controlled in compliance with company health and safety processes, procedures and best practices.
- Be the face of the company visions and values and behave professionally at all times.
- Maintain equipment, materials and uniform
- Complete monthly toolbox talks and other mandatory training.
Qualification and Experience
· A valid front-line SIA Licence is essential for the role examples are Door Supervisor, Security Guarding or Close Protection
· A valid SIA CCTV Licence is desirable
· First aid qualification is desirable
· Full UK drivers’ licence with access to your own vehicle would be desirable but not essential.
About AM Services:
The main purpose of AMSG is to provide people services to our clients whatever that may be; Security, Cleaning, Industrial cleaning and other roles such as Logistics and Receptionists across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise.
We provide people, that is what we do and we ensure that the people service we provide from all levels of the company are delivering an excellent service, underpinned by our strong culture derived from the core of the company’s Vision and Values.
delivering trusted people and solutions
The Values that are behind our Vision.
- Everyone Believes
- Everyone Evolves
- Everyone Achieves
- Everyone Makes a difference
- Everyone Matters
As well as delivering the excellent people services and solutions, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, our people, the community, and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The company is proud of our Vision.
· A full uniform will be provided
· Renewal of licences paid for by AM Services Group
· Workplace Pension is available
· Access to training and development and career progression
· Access to company MHFA mental health first aiders
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, colour, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker, or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
Please note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted
This advert may close early if appropriate number of applications have been received
Reference ID: AM-REA0121
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Weekend availability
All COVID precautions taken
- SIA Licence (required)