Dual Role Security Officer/Cleaning Operative in Wallsend NE28 0HE
AM Services Group are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our Security team on our prestigious client's sites based in the North East.
For full job information and to apply today ….. Send CV & cover letter to email@example.com
Experience is desirable but not essential as we are looking for the candidate with the right attitude first and foremost.
The start date for this role will be discussed at interview stage, the successful candidate will work relief hours over various shift patterns from Monday to Sunday.
SIA Frontline Licence – Door Supervision, Security Guarding or Close Protection
Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
- Provide Security and cleaning service’s that is always professional and to the highest standards
- Security of a Shopping Centre : Opening / Securing of premises, H+S patrols, access control, manage fire and emergency procedures, control room duties, first aid requirement etc.
- Cleaning of a Shopping Centre : mopping and vacuuming floors; use of a scrubber dryer & sweeper cleaning of washrooms maintaining of the external shopping mall & other related tasks.
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client
- Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
- Work closely with the account manager to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client, then please apply now.
About AM Services:
AM Services Group provides facilities management and security services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.01 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security Officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA Frontline (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving (Required)
- Other duties as requested