Cover Security Officer – Liverpool, L20 8DF & Surrounding Officers
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person to work as a Security Officer for one of our prestigious clients in Liverpool.
You must be flexible and able to work days, nights and weekends. Experience is preferred but not essential although you must hold a valid SIA licence.
Starting Immediately this is an Ad-Hoc position working 12 hour shifts, days/nights, weekends and is on a Zero Hour Contract.
The job will require you to:
• Carry out internal and external patrols of a site
• Ensure that the site is safe and secure
• Ensure the all health and safety procedures are followed
• Provide exceptional customer service to the client
• Liaise with the client contact when necessary
• Monitor security equipment, materials and uniform
• Monitor CCTV systems and Access systems
• Record visitor details
• Act as a visual deterrent for potential trespassers and thieves
• Work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Support Services uniform and deliver our promises to our client then please apply now by sending your CV to DALE_FITZGERALD@CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM. If we haven’t told you enough and you’d like to know more before you apply then give Dale a call on 07411 350334.
AM Services Group provides facilities management services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.