Cleaning Supervisor in Carlisle CA3, Full-time, Permanent – Urgently needed
We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s prestigious site in The Lanes shopping Centre Carlisle. You must be flexible and able to work in a multi-service team. Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
For full job information and to apply online through Indeed today ….. HERE
The job requires the successful candidate to:
Support the Site Support Manager with the people management of on site employees, ensuring an accurate, effective, and consistent approach to people management in areas such as sickness and attendance, holiday management performance, and conduct standards and rotas, ensuring company policies, procedures and processes are adhered to at all times.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels
- Complete daily cleaning tasks including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, dusting, cleaning toilets facilities, offices, production areas and dining areas.
- Carry out any reasonable task requested by the client or Manager, if you are trained to do so.
- Operate cleaning equipment in accordance with the company health and safety procedures.
- Use cleaning materials in accordance with company health and safety and COSHH regulations.
· Supervise the cleaning team in their duties across the centre
- Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all times this includes: mopping and vacuuming floors; wiping down buildings and structures; cleaning the car park; cleaning of toilets and washrooms; and other duties appropriate to the role
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client
- Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
- Work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that AM Support Services offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated cleaning supervisor to join our cleaning team at our prestigious client in the Lanes Shopping Centre Carlisle Experience in a similar role is essential as is a can do attitude.
The main purpose of AMSG is to provide people services to our clients whatever that may be; Security, Cleaning, Industrial cleaning and other roles such as Logistics and Receptionists across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise.
We provide people, that is what we do and we ensure that the people service we provide from all levels of the company are delivering an excellent service, underpinned by our strong culture derived from the core of the company’s Vision and Vales.
delivering trusted people and solutions
The Values that are behind our Vision.
- Everyone Believes
- Everyone Evolves
- Everyone Achieves
- Everyone Makes a difference
- Everyone Matters
As well as delivering the excellent people services and solutions, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, our people, the community, and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The company is proud of our Vision.
· A full uniform will be provided
· Renewal of licences paid for by AM Services Group
· Workplace Pension is available
· Access to training and development and career progression
· Access to company MHFA mental health first aiders
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
AM Services Group is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunities for employees and job applicants. We are committed to creating a working environment which enables everyone to work to the best of their skills and abilities and without the threat of discrimination or harassment arising. As a Company we pride ourselves on treating all members of employees equally, irrespective of their or their gender, sex, pregnancy or maternity status, marital status, race, colour, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment
AM Services is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. By applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker, or contractor) you therefore consent for your data to be used namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. The information will be retained for no longer that necessary in accordance with the processing of personal data to which the Company and any Group Company is subject to (GDPR) and Statutory Retention times. If your application for employment is successful, you will be issued with an employee Privacy Notice which will outline details in relation to your personal data.
Please note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted
This advert may close early if appropite number of applications have been received
Reference ID: AM-THELNS0321
Expected Start Date: 07/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.20 per hour
- Day shift
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- driving license (preferred)