Cleaning Operative – Worksop,S80 1JR
We are looking for a motivated person to join our RETAIL cleaning team in WORKSOP internal and external cleaning required . Experience is desirable but not essential as we are looking for someone with the right attitude first and foremost.
Working Mon Wed Thurs Fri Sat 14.00 – 16.00 2 hours per day 10 hours per week
The job requires the successful candidate to:
· Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all times this includes: general cleaning of a shopping centre internally and externally also use of a scrubber dryer – training will be given
· Follow all health and safety procedures
· Provide exceptional customer service to the client
· Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
· Work closely with the Account t Manager to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com , If we haven’t told you enough and you’d like to know more before you apply then please send an email to Christine and she will be happy to help.
AM Services Group is an equal opportunities employer.
AM Services Group is friendly, professional and fast-growing company. We offer a complete facilities management solution to our clients across the North of England. Our clients range from large blue chip, multi-national companies to small local enterprises and from accountants to chemical manufacturers.