Cleaning Operative – Cheadle
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person to join our cleaning team at our prestigious client at Together.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we are looking for someone with the right attitude first and foremost.
Working Mondays to Fridays 12:00-14:30 & 17:30-20:30.
The job requires the successful candidate to:
• Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all times this includes: mopping and vacuuming floors; wiping down desks and chairs; cleaning of toilets and bathrooms; and other duties appropriate to the role
• Follow all health and safety procedures
• Provide exceptional customer service to the client
• Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
• Work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com If we haven’t told you enough and you’d like to know more before you apply then give Jeff a call on 07976 838 748.
AM Services Group is an equal opportunities employer.
AM Services Group provides facilities management services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.