Mobile Relief Officer – Deeside,CH5 2TW
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person to join our security team to provide holiday and sickness relief across our prestigious clients in and around the North Wales/North West England area. Experience is preferred but not essential although you must hold a valid SIA licence and we are looking for someone with the right attitude first and foremost.
Starting ASAP, this role involves day and night shifts across a number of assignments in the region. Shift times vary and could be between 8-12 hours in length working across a range of weekdays, weekends and public/bank holidays. This is on a relief (zero hour) basis and pays an hourly rate of £8.00 plus business mileage.
The job will require you to:
– Cover planned holidays
– Cover sickness gaps that occur occasionally
– Carry out internal and external patrols of a site
– Carry out site specific duties and have a good working knowledge of all assignments allocated to you
– Ensure that the site is safe and secure
– Ensure the all health and safety procedures are followed
– Provide exceptional customer service to the client Liaise with the client contact when necessary – Monitor security equipment, materials and uniform
– Monitor CCTV systems and Access systems
– Record visitor details
– Act as a visual deterrent for potential trespassers and thieves
– Work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that AM Services offer an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
If you think you are the right person to help us deliver our promises to our client then please apply now by sending your CV email@example.com If we haven’t told you enough and you’d like to know more before applying then please send Ed an email and he will be happy to answer any of your questions.
AM Services Group is an equal opportunities employer.
AM Services Group provides facilities management services to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, utilities and infrastructure, corporate, property management and leisure. The company delivers a local service with national expertise. AM Services Group staff are trained to the highest level to self-deliver a quality service in facilities management, cleaning, security, specialist cleaning and washroom services.
As well as delivering the best services, AM Services Group believes in building strong partnerships and truly listening to clients, staff, the community and suppliers to build trust, collaboration, and long term, sustainable partnerships. The business is proud of it’s ‘one team, one goal’ ethos.