TAKE FIVE to stop fraud – My money, my info – I don’t think so!
FIVE tips to help you stay safe from financial fraud
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN or full banking password
- Don’t assume an email request, text or phone call is genuine
- Don’t be rushed – a genuine organisation won’t mind waiting
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn’t feel right
- Stay in control – don’t panic and make a decision you’ll regret
And remember, if you’ve done all that and still feel unsure, don’t hesitate to contact your bank or financial service provider on a number you trust, such as the one listed on their website or on the back of your payment card.
For more information – visit the TAKE FIVE website!