Investors in People Survey – what’s it like for you to work here? And together can we make it better?
On 30 November 2022, everyone in the Pinnacle Group, including our colleagues working for AM Services Group, will receive an e-mail from “Investors in People” (IIP) inviting them to complete a confidential online survey about what it’s like to work here.
This survey complements our “Your Voice” survey which we carry out across the Group on a rolling basis, and which will also involve AM Services Group in the future.
To avoid confusion, although the IIP survey will be badged up as Pinnacle Group, the questions are asking our AM Services Group colleagues about their experience of working for AM Services Group. So, when the questions are asking about your senior leaders, it’s the Senior Leadership Team at AM Services Group, and when the questions are asking about Values, they are referring to the AM Services Group BEAMM Values etc.
Is it worth doing it?
Absolutely! We are committed to using the results to identify actions that should make working anywhere in the Pinnacle Group better. So, it’s a great opportunity for you to openly and honestly share your views, either if you think we could improve anywhere, or equally if you think we are doing well, so we can do more of that sort of thing.
About the survey
- The questions will cover a number of areas, including how motivated and involved you feel, whether your work is interesting, and if you feel supported and appreciated, for example.
- It should only take about 15-20 minutes to complete
- The e-mail from IIP will include instructions on how to complete it
- It is 100% confidential, only IIP will see your responses and the results will be anonymised. No-one in Pinnacle will know who said what
- We will share these anonymised results with you
- We will share what we intend to do with the results, and we’ll keep you up to date with progress
- It will close on 21 December 2022
So, please look out for the e-mail from IIP on 30 November and please start collecting your thoughts. Don’t miss this great opportunity to share your views, we are really keen to hear from you.
Download the poster HERE